The Office of the Governor is the official administrative headquarter for the Executive Governor of the State. The Governor is the overall head of the State. The Office of the Governor of the State of Osun is located at White House, State Secretariat Abeere.
The Office performs key functions such as but not limited to:
- Coordinate activities of Ministries Departments and Agencies
- Monitor and follow up on implementation of Government decisions and policies
- Regional and bilateral relations
- Relations with religious bodies and non-governmental bodies
- Exercise of prerogative of mercy as deem fit
- Nominate for State Merit Award and National Honours
- Issuance of Certificate of Occupancy as recommended by the Ministry of Physical Planning and Urban Development
- Secure investment opportunities for economic and overall progress of the state
Key units and sections in the Office are the General Administration Unit, Protocol Office, Security Unit and the Press Crew, Bureau of Communication and Strategy, Bureau of Online Mobile Technology, Project Support Unit of Millennium Development Goals.